READY TO GROW?
Is your congregation stuck, not growing or showing signs of decline? Are you in the middle of a leadership transition? Or maybe your congregation has caught a hold of the vision and you just don’t know what to do next. If any of this sounds familiar, a ministry consultant can be vital in helping you make the next big decisions in your church.
As a ministry leader, you and your teams have plenty of big decisions to make. You don’t have to go at it alone. Working with a consultant can provide you with new ideas, effective processes and strategy to keep you unstuck in your growth. This is a great resource if you need to craft long-term goals and short-term action plans or implement new processes and tools. Long term and custom consulting solutions are available.
When to work with a consultant:
- When you need to gain access to a specialized skill set that might not exist in house.
- When you need to identify problems and want unbiased assistance with solutions.
- When you need to implement changes.
- When you need to teach a particular skill.
- When you need to create strategies for expansion and growth.
- When you need an honest evaluation of your operations.
One (1) 90-minute Strategy Session: $225
Two (2) 90-minute Strategy Sessions: $400
Three (3) 90-minute Strategy Sessions: $600
Effective marketing isn’t your latest social media post or campaign. It’s about building relationships with the right people at the right time with the right message.
- Are you meeting your marketing objectives and strategies?
- Do you even have objectives and strategies outlined?
- Do you keep up with your industry trends and changes?
- Do you know how to attract new visitors to your ministry?
If you answered ‘No’ or are unsure of your answers, you need to consider a Marketing JumpStart! A JumpStart helps to determine if your marketing budget is being used in the best way, identify new marketing opportunities and get better results from what you’re already doing.
- A comprehensive review of your current marketing strategy and activities.
- Perform a website audit to test your website security and vulnerability.
- Conduct a 15-day deep-dive analysis of your website to determine what your users want by tracking their navigation and viewing their real-time behaviors.
- Conduct a social media strategy review.
- Actionable recommendations to improve current strategies or introduce more effective activities and working practices.
Your numbers tell a story. Do you know what yours are and what they say about your ministry?
A church assessment is a necessary first step towards understanding the needs of your church and gaining an objective view of the current health and vitality of your church body. We start with a comprehensive assessment to help you gauge the perceptions of your church members, visitors, volunteers and staff. Next, we use this data to identify your growth gaps, goals and distinguish the unique strengths of your. This data will help you to know more about who attends your ministry, where the leadership can improve, and potential congregational growth areas. The assessments are fully customizable and 100% anonymous.
When to conduct an assessment?
- At a time of leadership change.
- In a season of church crisis.
- Prior to launch new marketing campaigns.
- For a healthy church seeking to identify any potential barriers to reaching the next level of ministry effectiveness.
- 3 Assessments to choose from: Congregation, Volunteer, Staff
- Communications plan development.
- Data collection, review and evaluation.
- Focus group meetings and interviews (If applicable).
- Easy-to-read reporting.
- Actionable recommendations.